Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can't My Paper Just Write Itself?

I wish it would. It is funny because lately I've found an interest in random books, history, poems, etc....you know, things one would most likely have to read in college. Well, the funny part is that I've been thinking to myself, "Man, if only I had more time, I would totally read (insert said book)"...but then I think, "Wait, this is the same kind of stuff I am assigned to read...so maybe I can just try to enjoy my homework!" But, nope.

I'm not sure why this semester is completely miserable, but for some reason I am just over it. I am counting down the remaining weeks. I think it might be so terrible because all of my classes this semester are NOT interesting. At All. Could be why....now back to that paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment